Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Disappointed in Idaho

For four years I've waited for Marco Rubio to run for President.  I wanted him to run against Obama last time, but understand he was still fairly new to things, so I waited.  

I can't even express how excited I was to see he was running for President this time around.  There was no question whom I would be supporting.  

Then two weeks ago happened.  I am so saddened that he allowed Trump's behavior to dictate his own. Maybe it was bad advising from others, or maybe it was his own decision.  But unfortunately lowering himself to this level ruined his opportunity to win this election.  

Today was the Republican primary in Idaho.  It was to be the day I had been waiting for for years, the day to vote for Marco Rubio to represent the Republican Party in the Presidential election.  Instead, it was the day I voted for Ted Cruz because though I'm not really interested in Cruz for President,  I'm even less interested in Donald Trump for President, and I won't waste my vote. Marco Rubio sabotaged his own bid for President by allowing another to dictate his own behavior, so the only option I had left was to vote for Ted Cruz.

I am Disappointed in Idaho

No comments:

Post a Comment